DEPARTMENT OF MINERAL PROCESSING AND ENGINEERING
VISION: We will contribute to the sustainable development of the country by increasing the education of citizens and ensuring sustainable economic growth by implementing scientific research activities and training programs aimed at training skilled engineers.
MISSION: Contribute to the development of industry by carrying out research work that meets the interests of society. Responsible implementation of sustainable leadership training activities by combining classroom and e-learning.
QUALITY OBJECTIVES: Recognized internationally through joint research and training programs. The quality of academic work will be valued highly. Always strive to provide students with a good education using advanced teaching methods.
Professors and teachers in the field will set an example for students and partner institutions with their professionalism and creativity. Student-centered training, which is an active learning method that fully supports student participation, will be conducted and continuously improved according to student satisfaction (student engagement ).
- Professional and academic ethics.
- Responsible sustainable operations.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Sustainability of human resources.
- Development of professional skills.
- Fair accountability.
- Personal ethics.
- Academic liberty
- Mutual respect.
In MUST, since 1978, "Mining electromechanics", "Usage of mining electrical equipment", "Mining machinery and equipment", and since 1992, the "Mineral beneficiation technology" program has been preparing national experts to work in the field of mining and processing of mineral resources. "The Occupational Health and Safety" program has started preparing engineers with higher education in the fields of enterprise, production, and services. Since the first enrollment, 1,173 specialists have been trained in the field of "Use of mining electrical equipment", 442 in the field of mining machinery and equipment, 687 in the field of mineral enrichment technology, and 11 in the field of labor safety.
The mineral processing and engineering department has 3 lecture rooms, 2 classrooms, 5 research and experimental laboratories, and 5 rooms for teachers and staff. And Mongolian Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Law and Labor Law. In order to strengthen the material environment, in the last 3 years, 1 laboratory and 1 lecture hall have been newly built and used for training with the school's own funds and 1 with the support of the company.
There are 16 full-time and contract teachers and 2 employees, a total of 18 people working in the department. The branch offers bachelor's, researcher, and professional master and doctorate courses in the fields of "Usage of mining electrical equipment", "Mining machinery and equipment", "Mineral beneficiation technology", and research and professional master's courses in the field of "Occupational health and safety". sending help.
|MINING ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
The purpose of the program is to monitor the operation of electrical equipment in the mining industry, to prevent and protect against potential risks and to implement risk-free and safe use activities, to conduct research and manage to solve the damage and delays in electrical equipment, power supply, and technological processes. to train specialists who have reached national standards.
The graduate student has acquired the following knowledge and skills:
|MINING MECHANICAL ENGINEER
The purpose of the program: Based on basic scientific knowledge, using high professional knowledge and skills, to optimally select equipment for mining and processing plants, to realistically plan, develop and implement the management of installation, operation and maintenance services that ensure full safety and a high level of reliability. The goal of the program is to prepare mechanical engineers for mining machinery and equipment to work in public and private sector organizations and to invent new technologies to change their design and design. Jobs:
Graduates will acquire the following knowledge and skills. It includes:
MINERAL BENEFICIATION TECHNOLOGY
The purpose of the program: Based on basic scientific knowledge, the ability to independently test, research, calculate, and solve problems of new advanced technologies by using high professional knowledge and skills to optimally choose technology for mineral enrichment and processing plants, project management and product (concentrate) quality control The purpose of the program is to prepare specialists to work in public and private sector organizations.
The graduate has acquired the following knowledge and skills:
|OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
The purpose of the study program: The purpose of the program is to prepare specialists who will manage and organize enterprises and organizations to meet occupational safety and hygiene requirements and standards and create conditions for employees and citizens to work in a healthy and safe environment
The graduate has acquired the following knowledge:
The graduate has acquired the following skills. It includes:
LEADING RESEARCH WORKS: MINING ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Research on the quality of electricity
- Reliable operation of the electrical power system
- Automation of mining electrical equipment
- Diagnostics and reliable operation of rotating mining equipment
- Machine learning technology for the mining industry
- Artificial intelligence network for the mining industry
- Mine protection grounding
LEADING RESEARCH WORKS: MINING MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- Optimum selection of mining machinery and equipment
- Optimized design of the working part of the mining machine
- Study of optimal choice of mine transport vehicle complex, working and operating mode
- Optimizing the design and service life of wearable parts of the mining machine
- Reliable operation of the mining machine
- Operation, repair and technical service of mining machines
- Mining machine quality assessment
- Mine logistics
- Mining machine diagnostics
- Mining machine ergonomics
- Mining machine
- Maintenance planning and management
- Safe operation of mining machinery and equipment
LEADING RESEARCH WORKS: MINERAL BENEFICIATION TECHNOLOGY
- Technology of enrichment of rare earth elements
- Dry concentration technology
- Research on ore processing technology
- Technology of enrichment of non-ferrous and precious metals
- Hydrometallurgical technology research
- Mixed metal enrichment technology
- Geometallurgical technology research
- Non-metallic mineral enrichment technology
- Mineral technology research
- Research on pyrometallurgy technology
- Technology audit of concentration and processing plant
- Management of concentration waste storage facilities
LEADING RESEARCH WORKS: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Labor relations and legal framework
- Labor law
- Research to improve the mechanism of labor supervision and control
- Improving and refining labor safety
- Ensure the safe operation of the production process
- Ensure safe operation of production equipment
- Ensure electrical safety
- Improving ways to prevent dangers and accidents
- Investigation of the causes of hazards and accidents
- Improving and refining labor hygiene
- Study of physical parameters for assessment of working conditions
- Study of chemical parameters to assess working conditions
- Comprehensive study of labor safety and hygiene
- Assess workplace hazards in terms of working conditions
- Study of ergonomic parameters affecting the safety and hygiene of production equipment.
STAFF OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- DEPARTMENT HEAD: DOCTOR (Ph.D) G.GANBILEG
- ADVISING PROFESSOR: ACADEMIC, DOCTOR (Sc.D), PROFESSOR T.Nanzad
- PROFESSOR: DOCTOR (Ph.D), ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR D ENHBAT
- DEPUTY PROFESSOR: DOCTOR (Ph.D), DEPUTY PROFESSOR P.ARIUNBOLOR
- CONTRACT TEACHER: DOCTOR (Sc.D), PROFESSOR B.PUREVTOGTOH
- CONTRACT TEACHER: DOCTOR (Ph.D), PROFESSOR B.ALTANTUYA
- CONTRACT TEACHER: DOCTOR (Ph.D), PROFESSOR B.ERDENETSEG
- CONTRACT TEACHER: DOCTOR (Ph.D), G.SANDAGDORG
- SENIOR TEACHER: DOCTOR (Ph.D) Y. DORJSUREN
- SENIOR TEACHER: MASTER CH.ZENDMENE
- TEACHER: MASTER B.LODONSHARAV
- TEACHER: MASTER CH.BOLORMAA
- TEACHER: MASTER D.DALAITSETSEG
- TEACHER: MASTER T.BINDERYA
- TEACHER: MASTER S. ERDENETSEG
- TEACHER: MASTER G. ENHJARGAL
- TEACHER: MASTER A. BUYANJARGAL
- MASTER OF TRAINING E.TSEVELSUREN